1. The economics of lithium constraints (FT). Augmenting provide is hard, and initiatives can take from six to nineteen years to repay.
2. Dropbox for infants? (NYT)
3. Gideon Lewis-Kraus New Yorker profile of Will MacAskill, with a cameo look by the MR feedback part.
4. American historian David McCullough has handed away (NYT).
5. Dylan Matthews on the rise of the EA motion.
6. What was the relative welfare achieve from tobacco? (speculative)
The put up Tuesday assorted hyperlinks appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.